? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??1997 Grabs Today. 22756 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (45 Ratings)??1497 Grabs Today. 13862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 29, 2010

my weekend

my weekend




Well i went to sleep Friday thinking "well tomorrow is Saturday , everything is gonna be good i can watch t.v and all that" well i was wrong . I woke up sick and i tried to get out of bed but instead i threw up the didn't get out of bed half the day . Well it did get boring so i said what am i doing here and i tried to get up .I thought if i ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch i would be fine .I tried it and it worked up to when i got down the stairs . Then i fell on the floor then started doing something a snake would probably do and started squirming on the tile floor. That worked until the carpet came up i tried to squirm on it but yeah not the best idea around . Well then i tried to suck it up and be a man ........ or a woman and i got started run i made it watched t.v for about 5 minutes and threw up again . And from there i could not move without throwing up . Pretty boring huh



my weekend was horrible

0 comments: