? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (26 Ratings)??1997 Grabs Today. 22756 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (45 Ratings)??1497 Grabs Today. 13862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

the TAKS

Well I took the TAKS test and the reading and math done so now I have to wait for my results and then take the science. Honestly I think I did good. On the math the most I think I could miss is one. Then on the read well I think that I got a perfect paper. Anyways the math was fun and all but I had to think a lot on some of them. I even had to go back on some. On the reading it was kind of boring. But the stories were interesting. I like the story about how they prepare food to be photographed. I also liked the story with the dog in it. But the best part of the day was when I was done I am almost finished with my book I was reading but I also got to sleep. Now I have to start to study my science and hope for the best on it .It didn’t turn out like I thought it would. In fact it was a little easier than I expected.
Well before I took the TAKS I was not all oh my gosh there’s the TAKS test, in fact I was like, well here we go again. Well I did what I did last year and last and I aced it last time. I don’t care how long it took me because when I get commended {like last year} I don’t really think about that. All I think about is how I worked my butt off all day. Anyways, My goal was to get commended and if I set the goal I am going to make it. Any ways I think I did only miss one if any on the math because of this question about some plants and how much they grew. Come to think of it I better not miss one because when I was done I went back and redid all of the problems and I mean all of the problems. After that I checked the answer sheet to make sure it matched with the test. After that I read but not for very long because then it was time to go. The following day was the reading test. Well I read the passage with out doing anything to it. Then I looked at the questions highlighted their answer in the passage read what I highlighted and then highlighted anything I missed and then answered the questions. I put where I found the answer so I know it is there. I better not miss anything on it I had to do this to about six or seven passages. But after I was done I tried to go to sleep but couldn’t so I read then went to lunch came back and then I slept until art.


-^.^

0 comments: